Re: Account creation failed Error 920

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 09:39:09AM +0100, Michael Beck wrote:
>Hello list.
>
>I cannot create a new account on (wiki.) debian.org
>New Username: MichaelBeck
>Intention: contributions to English and German wiki.
>I didn't get "username already exists" or something like that. Help!

Apologies, you've been caught as a false positive in the wiki
anti-spam system. I've just whitelisted you now so things should work
OK if you try to register again. Please let us know if you have any
further problems.

--
Steve McIntyre                                        93sam@debian.org
Debian wiki admin - wiki.debian.org