Re: who is using debian - Logilab

Hi Nicolas,

Subject: who is using debian
Date: Monday 17 November 2014, 10:23:45
From: Nicolas Chauvat <nicolas.chauvat@logilab.fr>
To: kaare@nightcall.dk

Hi,

Reading Debian News I saw you are in the process of checking
https://www.debian.org/users/

In the hope to help you out, I confirm that
https://www.debian.org/users/com/logilab is still using Debian.

We have been using Debian since 2002 or 2003 and have had DDs on staff
since then. We sponsor DebConf and give time to Julien Cristau when he
needs some for his work as a release assistant.

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Chauvat

Your entry has been marked as current, and your additional information
added.

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,

Donald Norwood

logilab.fr - services en informatique scientifique et gestion de
connaissances