Re: please add our organization to users list

Hi,

On 11/10/2014 08:48 AM, nortel@moiphp.com wrote:
Hi Team!
   Could you please include us to the users list at
http://www.debian.org/users/index.ru.html   ?

Here is the required info :
1. moiphp.com, Moscow, Russia
2. Organization type : commercial
3. Home page link :https://www.moiphp.com
4. Description : We are using Debian to develop new sites on php, html5
and javascript for our clients. All sites are tested in Linux
infrastructure. We have 11 dedicated servers and ~4 virtual servers. (all
of them work under Debian). These servers provide hosting for sites,
infrastructure for developers, jabber, DNS, FTP and VoIP.
Further we have ~10 work stations on Debian for office use.
We choose Debian as our main OS because it's stable and easy to support
system.

Thanks in advance.

Your entry was added to the Who's using Debian page.

Thank you for your support!

Donald Norwood