Re: Bug#681501: Debian France on Debian's new donations page?
- To: The Debian Web site <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Neil McGovern <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Bug#681501: Debian France on Debian's new donations page?
- From: David Prévot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 21:33:13 -0400
- Message-id: <[🔎] 545EC459.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAKTje6GXd6zP-i_Bso3pS9usgHY2xwh9BL43=kSDkiW=BjE7iQ__6689.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <20141009073119.GD3260@x230-buxy.home.ouaza.com> <20141009111616.GE28947@halon.org.uk> <CAKTje6G_HeqZPURNOazZZaFEM3z37rQTvWFk_sC=2aad+r5orA__8991.firstname.lastname@example.org> <543684D5.email@example.com> <CAKTje6HnSTx=janU+oqXTPLABfJpRoVoqPCwRojjJjsBbuwnmw__35374.firstname.lastname@example.org> <5436D7CA.email@example.com> <CAKTje6GXd6zP-i_Bso3pS9usgHY2xwh9BL43=kSDkiW=BjE7iQ__6689.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Le 09/10/2014 19:41, Paul Wise a écrit :
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 2:45 AM, David Prévot wrote:
>> Anyway, if we were to endorse such service, I believe
>> email@example.com would be the right place to have this conversation,
>> not a two-year long wishlist bug report log against www.debian.org.
> I agree.
> Brian, could you start the discussion on debian-project about
It’s been a month without further action AFAICT.
>> Maybe should that be fixed in the mean time.
> I replaced PayPal with "other methods" on the page, hope that is OK.
Thanks, but another bigger mention was added a few days latter to the
same page, as a follow up to the bug report where these concerns were
raised. Neil, was it just an overlook?
Description: OpenPGP digital signature