Re: error on Debian web page -- AGAIN (or STILL ?)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: error on Debian web page -- AGAIN (or STILL ?)
- From: Holger Wansing <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 09:36:21 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20141009041740.75DB9E2463@one.localnet> <20141009193302.GQ23757@rzlab.ucr.edu> <20141015011729.GA30122@teltox.donarmstrong.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20141025212054.GF15530@teltox.donarmstrong.com> <email@example.com>
Holger Wansing <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Don Armstrong <email@example.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, 25 Oct 2014, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > > Now we have this at http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer.en.html:
> > >
> > > If the submitter included a Package line listing a package with a
> > > known maintainer the maintainer will get a copy too.
> > >
> > > 2. IF a package line WAS INCLUDED, then ...
> > Except it doesn't, because you're missing the second half of the noun
> > phrase "listing a package with a known maintainer"
> > > I would propose the following:
> > >
> > > Reporting Instructions for more information). This will then be given a
> > > number, acknowledged to the user, and forwarded to debian-bugs-dist. If
> > > - the submitter included a Package line listing a package with a known
> > > - maintainer the maintainer will get a copy too.
> > > + the Package line contains a package which has a known
> > > + maintainer, the maintainer will get a copy too.
> > Though this is probably clearer.
> So I will commit this, if noone objects shortly.
Created with Sylpheed 3.2.0 under the new
D E B I A N L I N U X 7 . 0 W H E E Z Y !
Registered Linux User #311290 - https://linuxcounter.net/