Re: ARM on Debian's Hardware Wanted web page?

On 2014-10-19, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 1:09 AM, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 10:27:30AM -0400, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
>>>* Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> [2014-10-18 15:58]:

> That said, we should probably move the page to the wiki so that a
> larger group of people can update it. I wanted to ask about ARM
> hardware before doing that though.

What I would find really useful is to have some sort of remote access to
various boards that are supported by the u-boot packages in Debian
(which are almost all ARM based), without having to host them all
myself.

Essentially, someting like a porter box, but with access to be able to
install the bootloader...

Not sure how that would work exactly, as it typically requires flashing
the device and/or installing to a raw SD card or some such, but maybe a
hosted LAVA environment *might* be an option for this sort of test...

live well,
  vagrant