AUCTION CLOSING NOTICE

Dallas Warehouse Auction Liquidation.
http://worldwideauctiongroup.com
World Wide Auction has been commissioned to liquidate these items on a quick short notice auction.
11311 Harry Hines Suite 516 Dallas Texas 75227

Auction Preview: Tuesday Sept 16th 10-2 Only
Auction Ends: Wednesday Sept 17th 10 am a rate of 2 lots per min

http://worldwideauctiongroup.com
Auction Pickup: Thursday Sept 18th 10-5 Only

TERMS

Cash only there is a 15% Buyers Premium added to all sales if you are tax exempt please bring your tax forms filled out. Bring your own help and packing materials we do not supply help. Very easy place to get your stuff out. Good Luck.
http://worldwideauctiongroup.com
Your personal information is protected by state-of-the-art auction technology.
For more detailed security information or to update your account, go to our website,and on the left hand side of our home page you can update user information. Changing Passwords or up dating Credit Card Information is easy to do. Remember your membership is life time and good for all the online auctions please be sure to avoid any loss of this membership by not picking up your items. No shows and no contacts will be removed from bidding

This email was sent to debian-www@lists.debian.org.
If you would like to stop receiving notices like this please click...
http://www.wwtltd.com/cgi-bin/mnnomail.cgi?hodges/debian-www@lists.debian.org/153346