We can help to organize your website SEO compatible by Digital promotion Techniques

Hello debian.org,

Good day!

I always get concerned when a loyal website owner like you just suddenly ceased communicating with us through emails/calls. I feel as if I've lost an opportunity to help your business. Did we disappoint you in any manner? Whatever the reason is, we just want to make amends with you.

Here is to submit a proposal letter to offer services as detailed under :
1. Search Engine Marketing
2. Social Media Optimization
3. Conversion Rate Optimization

The above services will be offered at a very moderate fee that will be quite affordable for you. Further our services are quite reliable and dependable that will bring a lot of benefits for you. Upon receipt of your call or an order to give you services, our technical experts will be attending to your requirement and will provide complete benefiting and satisfactory services for your website needs.
Our client list includes some of the old customers who have partnered in giving the best services. We are sure you will also be more interested in taking our services as new customers and we would appreciate your initiatives.
Our fresh offerings have just been released! You'll enjoy looking at our new customized packages.

Please mail us your response and we will be glad to reply to you.

Best Regards,
Jolly Martin

PS I: I am not spamming. I have studied your website and believe I can help with your business promotion. If you still want us to not contact you, you can ignore this email or ask to remove and I will not contact again.
PS II: I found your site using Google search and after having a look over your website I recommend you to implement future technologies such as HTML5 and Responsive Design to make your site more accessible in mobile phone, tablets, desktop etc.