Re: Summary from the debian www/wiki BoF at DC14

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 7:45 AM, Miguel Figueiredo wrote:

> just a couple of ideas about the wiki:
>
> * visibility on front page of www.debian.org.
>  Currently dozens of links on fron tpage, but the wiki is not visible.

Good point, I've added a link to it under the documentation section in
the links.

> * visibility on {packages,tracker}.debian.org
>  I would find interesting to have on each package page a link to a wiki page
> where I could find relevant info/documentation on the package.

Documentation should generally be available in the package itself.
There is a patch on #264589 to link from packages.d.o to manpages.d.o
for packages with manual pages. For other kinds of documentation, we
need newer services implemented before this can be done.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise