Confusing Debian Wiki error

Hi. This is possible that someone comes to Debian Wiki using wrong link which contains %2F.

(For example, I opened https://tails.boum.org/contribute/relationship_with_upstream , clicked at Derivatives/Guidelines and thus opened https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives%2FGuidelines and not https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Guidelines . I already reported this issue to Tails, so it probably will be fixed soon)

In this case Debian Wiki gives very confusing error message:
> Not Found
> The requested URL /Derivatives/Guidelines was not found on this server.
> Apache Server at wiki.debian.org Port 443

This is wrong because I requested another URL. And URL /Derivatives/Guidelines IS on the server.
Right error message would be:
> The requested URL /Derivatives%2FGuidelines was not found on this server.

So, please fix this bug. (It is possible that this is bug in some software, for example, Apache, in this case, please redirect this bug to upstream authors.)