Re: Fwd: Validation failed

[ Explicitly adding the author of the original page in case he’s not
  subscribed, and the press team in charge of this section. ]

Neil, you’ve been pointed multiple times to the issue on IRC, and have
been pointed to a one-liner fix already more than once, can you please
fix it now (and please, do take care of translations)? It’s been almost
a week…