Re: cleaning out spam [was: Re: We can help to organize your website Mobile Responsive with Brighter Design.]

Hi all

On 5 de septiembre de 2014 23:43:13 GMT+02:00, Tomas Pospisek <tpo2@sourcepole.ch> wrote:
>Am 28.08.2014 09:05, schrieb Paul Wise:
>> On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 8:37 AM, Ciobica, Ionel (IM) wrote:
>>
>>> If indeed you need to help us, check this page:
>>> https://wiki.debian.org/HelpDebian
>>
>> Please don't respond to something that is so obviously spam.
>
>I'm trying to keep the debian web mailing list archives [1] clean of
>spam. Every time I see spam, I go to the above mentioned archives [1]
>click on the spam and report it (button on the top right). Then I go to
>the listarchive review page [2] and review and confirm spam reports.
>After that I go to the main listarchive review page [3] and review a
>couple of other lists.
>
>Unfortunately the spam does not get removed from the web archive. I
>suspect that's because there is too few spam reviews [4][5]. So if any
>DD would want to have our mailing list archives be nice shiny and
>clean,
>unspoiled by spam vomit, then please review a few lists [2] that should
>help.

After some months of hiatus for different reasons, I hope that during September I will resume marking spam in the lists and updating the corresponding wiki pages. I'm not a DD, though, so I second the request for help, because DDs are needed to actually remove the spam.

Maybe we could send a couple of lines as RFH in the Developer News? I can write a proposal but I'm not sure if it's ok that *I* sign it, since I'm not DD yet :)

Regards
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona

--
Enviado desde mi teléfono Android con K-9 Mail. Disculpa mi brevedad