https://packages.debian.org/ package page CSS improvement

Hi all,

(I am not in the list, then please CC me)

I encountered with small problems in package's page, where
the table of the "Download" part (div#pdownload) is moved bottom under
the menu panel on the right side (div#pmoreinfo). For long time i
think, that problem can come from my settings (forced bigger fonts),
but today i decided to take look into it and i see, that the right
panel has width 21em + 1px (debpkg.css, line 39):

#pmoreinfo {
	border-left: 1px solid #A9ABB3;
	width: 20em;
	padding:0 0 0 0.5em;
	margin: 0 0 10px 0.5em;
}

(other than dimensions omitted)

The  21em comes from width + padding-left + margin-left, the 1px is for
border-left width. But the download section has right margin set at
18em (debpkg.css, line 217):

#pdownload {
	margin-right: 18em;
}

I suggest to set the right margin of the div#pdownload to something
slightly more than 21em, e.g. 21.5em to place the download table
directly under the section header:

#pdownload {
	margin-right: 21.5em;
}