Account creation failed: Error 918: please contact debian-www@lists.debian.org for help if this continues.

Hello,

I would like to edit or get edited this page:

https://wiki.debian.org/PepperFlashPlayer

In the 2nd passage, last sentence, there's an error:

"When both are installed on one system, then Chromium currrently only sees the Pepper Flash Player."

There word "currrently" is written with 3 "r", which should be corrected to 2.

I would like to register myself. I wrote:

Name: withdraw
E-Mail: applesolvent@gmail.com
Passwort: *************************************

I want to be anonymous.

I was just googling about Pepper Flash Player, because I never heard of it before. I saw it, when I was googling, why Adobe stopped the support and Updates for Adobe Flash on Linux and Solaris.

I'm using Xubuntu 14.04, which is absolutely great and similar to Debian.

After registration, I got an Error:

"Account creation failed: Error 918: please contact debian-www@lists.debian.org for help if this continues."

I don't need to be registered, but someone should correct this error.

As far as I am concerned, I'm still looking for a Homepage of Pepper Flash Player and the difference between Adobe Flash Player and Google Pepper Flash Player.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely

applesolvent@gmail.com

PS: I'm from Germany so please execuse me, if you don't understand my English.