Take a peek at our new channel management division...

Hi There,

I hope you and your team at Screamer Inc are having a fabulous week!

Quick question, where are you products currently being sold at? Are you interested in receiving big PO's from Bloomingdales? Macy's?
If so, you may be interested in our Channel Management division!

The first step after you sign up is we strategize with you to discuss your brand and learn your list of top picks for retailers. (I.e Macy's, Kohls, Nordstroms) From their we will create a Buyers Release and presentation featuring all of your Recent Press, New Products and/or Promotions you are currently offering. We are in daily communications with the Buyers so we know their buying schedule as well as their already expressed need for your category. As a client of ChicExecs your representative will be responsible for;

*Communicating via Phone/Email and even Personal Travel to and from Meetings if needed.

* Designer input based off fashion trends seen in the media.

*Generating POs and helping to grow your business.

We make the relationship seamless by ensuring you only deal with our company directly. We do all price negotiations on our end to keep things simple for our buyers. We work hard to ensure both parties are satisfied. We own a highly successful product line (www.chicbuds.com) so know all the tricks to ensure our brands are ready and able to sustain a long lasting and prosperous relationship with your company!

Most recent clients have received PO's from Zulily, Buy Buy Baby, Toys R US, TJMAXX, ModCloth and Claires.--Just to name a few!

Below is a more detailed record of which retailers we work with. We have 7,000 major retail buyers that we work with on a daily basis for our clients.

Retailers: We work with all major retailers such as:
? Target
? Macy?s
? Books a Million
? Buy Buy Baby
? Shopko
? HEB
? Toys R Us
? Barnes & Noble College
? Walgreens Neebo
? FYE
? Follett College Stores
? Bed, Bath & Beyond
? Fred Meyer
? The Bon-Ton Stores
? Bloomingdales
*Nordstroms
? Lord & Taylor

If you are interested in learning more about this exciting department feel free to email me at Abby@chicblvd.com to learn how you can get started!

*Secondly...Do you have any Back to School or Fall Spreads coming up? If not, you may benefit from speaking to our team about your PR goals.
A picture is worth a thousand words.
What would your picture say about your company? How to make your product stand out in a sea of products. It's a competitive business and it's our job to make your product stand out.

-Media features
-TV Exposure
-Retailer Placements
-Video Production
-Social media imaging
-Celebrity integration

The above are all divisions we at ChicExecs can help Screamer Inc with!

According to Get-Your-Message-Out.com Here are ten reasons why you should hire a public relations agency to help you.

1. Agency personnel have the skills and experience to objectively evaluate your business, clearly assess its strengths and weaknesses, and figure out what aspects of your business will be most newsworthy or interesting to the media. Most business owners are too close to their business to be able to make such an assessment.

2. You may not have a knack for public relations despite all the books you read on the subject, the blogs and web sites you visit and the seminars you attend.

3. Public relations agencies have relationships with the media that can benefit your business. These relationships have been developed over time.

4. PR agencies know how to craft winning pitches for the media.Well-crafted pitches are essential to your business getting the publicity it?s looking for. Also, agencies have the resources required to do all of the time-consuming media follow up that?s often required to generate publicity.

5. Agencies know the editorial deadlines associated with different publications. If you contact a newspaper or magazine after a particular deadline has passed, you will have missed out on your chance of getting attention for your business from that print outlet.

6. Public relations agencies are familiar with and know how to use all of the public relations tools available to generate attention for their clients. Those tools include press releases, media kits, media interviews, seminars, webinars, social media, ezines, and more.

7. PR agencies understand what works and what doesn't when it comes to getting media attention for their clients. If you try to handle your own PR, you'll probably end up gaining much of that knowledge the hard way -- by making mistakes. Not only could the mistakes you make cause you to miss out on publicity opportunities for your business but also, one of your mistakes could compromise the credibility of your firm in the eyes of the media.

8. Agencies are likely to come up with creative ideas to promote your business that would never occur to you.

9. As a business owner you probably wear a lot of hats, so inevitably you cannot focus all of your attention all of the time on handling public relations for your business. Therefore, you may overlook opportunities to get the word out about your business. If you hire a public relations agency however, its sole responsibility to your business will be to identify and develop public relations opportunities for it.

10. Working with a pr agency does not have to be an expensive proposition. There are capable, experienced agencies to fit everyone's budget. Generally however, smaller firms will be less expensive than large agencies.

I'd love to jump on a quick call with you and discuss any or all the area's of our company!

When's a good time for you?

Feel free to email Abby@chicblvd.com any time!!

Best Regards,