Re: Cannot create account or login to Wiki

On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 09:52:35PM +0100, Padraig Rocks wrote:
>Account creation failed: Error 910: please contact
>debian-www@lists.debian.org for help if this continues.
>
>Clear message <https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/ConventionsDiscussion>
>Hi,
>I have tried several times today to set up an account to login to the Wiki.
>It seems to go OK until I try to login at which stage I get an incorrect
>password/username. When I try to set up the account again (on the
>assumption that it has in fact been setup) I get the message above. This
>email is the email used at account setup.
>
>At no stage have I received any confirmation by email

Apologies, you've been caught as a false positive in the wiki
anti-spam system. I've just whitelisted you now so things should work
OK if you try again. Please let us know if you have any further
problems.

--
Steve McIntyre                                        93sam@debian.org
Debian wiki admin - wiki.debian.org