Who's using Debian?

1. Zakład Gospodarowania Nieruchomościami w Dzielnicy Mokotów m.st.
Warszawy, Warszawa, Polska

2. government (community service)

3. www.zgnmokotow.waw.pl

4. We are using Debian as main server's operating system. This includes
services such as SMB, commercial Antivirus, GLPI
http://www.glpi-project.org , MySQL database and, in future, OPENLDAP.

Also we are deploying desktop machines with Lxde as Xwindow. Already we
have 4 test machines, but next year we are planning ca. 100 PC's
deployment, which is one third of our desktop machines.

We have chosen Debian because of its great stability and long term
support. Also we use Debian because it has got great reviews as server
solution.

Z wyrazami szacunku,
Jacek Wolski
Kierownik Zespołu ds. Informatyki