RE: Link Removal Request

Hi,

I just wanted to give you another chance to respond to my previous link removal email before disavowing the link through Google.   If you could help get this link removed it would be greatly appreciated.  I have attached the previous email that my collegue Brandon previously sent below for your reference:

My name is Brandon and I work for Clearlink, a digital marketing agency. We are working with ProtectYourHome.com to help them clean up their backlink profile and we are looking to take down links that could be seen as unnatural.

I was hoping you could help us with this by removing the link on http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44433 with the anchor text “adt security” pointing to http://www.protectyourhome.com as well as any other pages pointing to ProtectYourHome.com.

Thank you for your help with this.

Dwayne Hogan

Clearlink