[contact@onr.info: Application for Vendors of Debian CDs]

Isn't this for you?

cu

AW
--
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support
it. Noone can free you but yourself. (crag, on Debian Planet)
Arne Wichmann (aw@linux.de)
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

I have submitted the application for months,but still no any reply received.

Would you please forward my application to  cdvendors@debian.org
(undelivered)  or related staff/department.

My application details as follow:

Submission-Type: new

Vendor: Online Resources And Information
 URL-Debian: http://onr.info
 E-mail: <contact@onr.info>
 Country: HK Hong Kong
 Donates: yes
 Shipping-overseas: yes
 Offers-CDs: yes
 Offers-DVDs: yes
 CD-architecture: amd64 i386

 Comment: Grateful if you can list my website(http://onr.info) on Vendors
of Debian CDs Page. So we can distribute high quality DVD/CD free of
charge.

Regards
Benjamin
http://onr.info