Re: Question on About Page

Hi Russ,

Thank you for your response. I think I understand your concern about
flame wars; and I'm definitely not looking for one. I understand it can
be difficult to represent someone else's position in a single sentence,
but I think the effort to be accurate is not in vain. For the more
political topics, it might be even more important to represent any side
involved as accurately as possible with the few statements made.

I think your modification is a good improvement towards better accuracy.
In my opinion, it does a better job at communicating an important fact
that might lead readers to investigate the details a bit further --and
(hopefully) help keep others from throwing a tantrum.

Thanks again.

Regards,

-Raymond