downloading ISO

Hi,

Thank you for providing free software and services. I am new Linux user and I am trying to download a fresh copy of Debian. I visited the page with link below which is confusing for me since I don't know which file I should download, which means what and which is better than the other. I expect a short description for each file to be able to distinguish and make sure that I am downloading the right file. I hope this feedback help to have a better website.

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/7.5.0/amd64/iso-dvd/

Regards,

Hamid