Re: Problem with Debian Weather Website

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 09:55:00AM +0200, David Vrbanec wrote:
> You have problems with Debian Weather website.
> http://edos.debian.net/weather/
> I cannot view current status of debian unstable.
> It said " Can't find weather XML file on disk. Sorry."
> Can you fix this please?

Sorry, that service is not run by the Debian WWW team.

Incidentally, it was recently announced that the EDOS service has been
moved to a new location:

http://qa.debian.org/dose/

In a comment to the announcement, it was pointed out that the weather
feature was missing in the new location (read the follow-ups):

Regards, Kaare