Re: Ban on wiki.debian.org (HTTP/HTTPS)

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 2:16 AM, Christian Inci wrote:

> Is the whole /24 unbanned or just /32?

The whole /24 appears to be unbanned.

> Since when were it banned?

First instance of banning an IP on this /24 I can find was 2014-01-06.

> How many IPs, which?

These IPs got blocked automatically or manually:

96.47.239.218
96.47.239.224
96.47.239.234
96.47.239.241
96.47.239.248
96.47.239.254

Additionally these accessed the wiki at one point or another but
didn't get blocked, based on the logs both of these look like spam too
and their actions were denied.

96.47.239.225
96.47.239.235

> I'm going to inform my hosting company about that, as they own the /26 and it might be in their interest to know about any bans on their IPs.

Thanks. If they require further info including timestamped logs of
actions/requests please ask them to mail wiki@debian.org and we can
provide that.

--
bye,