Re: CSS style for the documentation pages?

Hello Robert,

> On 30.04.2014 02:58, Stéphane Blondon wrote:
>>
>> For example: http://stephane.yaal.fr/tmp/first-render/index.en.html
>

> I found something strange inside the HTML Code. Why have ALL the ID
> Attributes the same value? This isn't allowed. ID and Name Attribute share
> the same namespace and must be document wide unique.

You are right, there are few ids with the same values in the
index.en.html. However, it's currently the same in production (see
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/index.en.html).
I think the bug comes from the xml transformation to html.

> It's also a vast of Code to use a A Element to make an anker. Use the ID
> Attribute at the Element you want to jump to(e.g. the headline H1-H6 or
> other Block-Elements).

The html structure is the same in production. If you can improve the
xslt processing, I think Osamu will be glad to hear about it. I'm a
complete beginner on this topic.
My goal is to improve the style of the documentation.

> PS: Even the W3C validator doesn’t find this error. Strange!

I was surprised too.

--
Imprimez ce message en A2 et en couleur au moins 500 fois!
Brûlez des arbres!!

-- envoyé depuis ma centrale à charbon
Stéphane