Re: Help creating an account

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your kind help. I am able to create an account now.

I have used IRC for a while to attend/participate in OpenStack meetings. Now, I have to run the OpenStack meetings as chairman of one of sub-committees and I was told to use MeetBot for that purpose. I have been using Textual Trial IRC Clint from my Mac laptop. Would you please provide me with some guidance as to what do I have to do in order to use meetbot with this client or should I switch to something else. Any wisdom from you might save me hours of digging and googling. Will appreciate your help in this regards..

Thanks in advance.
-Sukhdev

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 4:40 AM, Steve McIntyre <93sam@debian.org> wrote:
On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 02:21:51AM -0700, Sukhdev Kapur wrote:
>Folks,
>
>I want to use Meetbot to run the IRC meetings. I tried creating an account
>and get the following error.
>
>Account creation failed: Error 801: please contact
>debian-www@lists.debian.org for help if this continues.
>
>Would you please help.

Hi Sukhdev,

Apologies, you've been caught as a false positive in the wiki
anti-spam system. I've just whitelisted you now so things should work
OK if you try again. Please let us know if you have any further
problems.

--
Steve McIntyre                                        93sam@debian.org
Debian wiki admin - wiki.debian.org