Re: Problem for create my wiki account

Hi Paul,

I just tried again and I had exactly the same problem.

Then I tried to click on connexion button and I received that message :

//

403 Forbidden

You are not allowed to access this!

//

Let me know if you have any solutions.

Thanks for your help.

madeinkobaia
Digital Artist - Ubuntu Studio Art Team Leader

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 2:39 AM, Zak wrote:

> Internal Server Error

Not sure about this error, will investigate.

> Account creation failed: Error 801: please contact
> debian-www@lists.debian.org for help if this continues

Apologies, you've been caught as a false positive in the wiki
anti-spam system. I've just whitelisted you now so things should work
OK if you try again. Please let us know if you have any further
problems.

--
bye,
pabs