Re: wrong redirect to lenny

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 2:59 AM, Harmen Kets wrote:

> when i'm on the dutch section of the Debian 7.4 netinstaller page (
> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/index.nl.html ), and I want to
> navigate to the "official" wheezy page, it wrongly redirects to the lenny
> page ( http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/debian-installer ) instead of
> the wheezy page ( http://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy/debian-installer/ )

Thanks for the report. The fix will be on the website in a few hours.

BTW, the translation for that page is out of date. If you have any
interest in joining the Dutch translation team I expect they would
welcome your help. Some information is available here:

https://www.debian.org/international/Dutch

--
bye,
pabs