Clothing Manufacturer from China

Dear Friends,
Glad to hear that you're on the market for men and women clothes.

We specialized in this field for 12 years, with the strength of t shirts,
polo shirts,shirts,uniforms,workwear,pants,shorts,with good quality
and competitive price.

Should you have any question,please do not hesitate to contact me.
Samples and pictures will be sent for your evaluation.

Welcome to our HongKong Gifts &Premium Fair exhibition.
Address:    Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre1 Expo Drive
                  Wan Chai, Hong Kong (Harbour Road Entrance)
Booth No.: 1A-A37
Time:          April 27-30

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thanks and Best regards.
Sally Liu
Skype:kangkai002
Phone: 86 18520740460
WhatsApp: 86 18520740460
Line:86 18520740460
Guangzhou Kangkai Apparel Co.,LTD
Add: 4th floor C Building, Donghu Industrial Park, 2rd Road, Dongpu, Guangzhou, China