Cannot register on the wiki: Account creation failed: Error 920

Hello everyone,

I'm writing here because I was instructed to do so by an error message.

I've signed up for an account at https://wiki.debian.org/ but I cannot login with my credentials ("invalid username or password") and I haven't received any relevant mail to the address I specified (it's this one, just in case that matters). I've already checked the spam folder.

If I try to create an account yet again it fails with the following error:

Account creation failed: Error 920: please contact debian-www@lists.debian.org for help if this continues.

Unfortunately I cannot tell if the error occurred when I was creating the account for the first time because the error message isn't exactly noticeable when you're not looking for it.

Uhm, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
--
Sergey "Shnatsel" Davidoff