Who's using Debian?

TAXON ESTUDIOS AMBIENTALES, SL. Murcia. Spain
Company
http://www.taxon.es
In our Oceanography Department all our servers work in adverse environmental conditions. These servers working in continuous data acquisition of underwater sensor networks. We have chosen debian operating system because it is very stable and scalable, we can install debian in small computers with ARM processors to put them inside a marine buoy or we can use debian on powerful servers to run large oceanographic models.