Re: debain_package

On Tuesday 11 February 2014 20:01:38 ANGESH KUMAR wrote:
>              I am Angesh Kumar, Right now i am working in a company. there
> having one software . I want to make that software into debian package. so
> how I do this. I have seen your link but i am not able to understand. so
> please help me if any document  or link is there from beginning so that
> helpful for me.

You have contacted the Debian website team, who are responsible for
maintaining the Debian website. The Debian website team does not offer
user support, please contact one of the Debian user support channels
for help:

http://www.debian.org/support
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
http://forums.debian.net/
http://ask.debian.net/
irc://irc.oftc.net/debian

In your specific case, there might also be useful information/links here:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsFaq

--
Regards, Kaare