Re: Error #500 while trying to create an account on wiki.debian.org

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 1:54 AM, Loïc REVEST wrote:

> While trying to create an account on wiki.debian.org (today January, the
> 14th at approx. 18:37 GMT+1), I got a "500 Internal error page" (I properly
> filled all the required fields before submitting the request).

Apologies, you've been caught as a false positive in the wiki
anti-spam system. I've just whitelisted you now so things should work
OK. Please let us know if you have any further problems.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise