Re: Next generation packages.debian.org

Hi Damyan, yes I would be very interested in volunteering.

I m a Perl web developer with an urge to help the Debian project.

I would be keen to investigate  the cause of the hanging process.

I have sysadmin and DBA  experience and be worked with MySQL replication extensively so that might be a solution for the database troubles.

How do I proceed from here?

Thanks

--
Sent from phone. Please excuse typos and brevity.