Re: Etch DVD torrent tracker problem

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Michael T wrote:

> When I try to download the 4.0r9 DVDs via bittorrent (transmission-gtk) I
> get an error: 'Tracker gave an error: "torrent not found"'.  Down and upload
> still seem to work, so this seems to be mainly cosmetical, but I am pointing
> it out just in case.

Debian 4.0 etch is well past end of life, no longer security supported
and has been moved to the archive. We strongly suggest you upgrade to
at least the current stable release (squeeze) or the upcoming stable
release (wheezy). Debian  wheezy is due in around 10 days.

http://www.debian.org/News/2010/20100121
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/06/msg00003.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2013/04/msg00006.html

--