Re: Korean PDF and PS file of "Debian Project History"

Hi Paul,

I did so using reportbug and discovered that it is a known bug:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=579955&archived=False&mbox=no

Looks like building the Korean docs has been disabled but the links remain.

--
GPG Key fingerprint = EF78 310C C517 9564 9ECA  82F6 68FA E621 17E1 5D16
http://about.me/imranchaudhry