Cannot find list of DVD packages

Hello,
I just did a CD install of Debian, but I would like to add all of the packages on DVD 1. Using the DVD is not an option, my computer does not have a DVD drive. I figured that I could find a list of the packages on DVD 1 and use apt-get to install them. On this thread on Debian forums, I found a link to this address:
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.4/i386/list-dvd/
which is supposed to have a compressed list of the packages on each DVD. When I access the link, I get a 404 error. I cannot find the lists anywhere else on the internet, even the Wayback Machine doesn't have it.

Where can I find the list of the packages on each DVD?

Thank you,
avh.on1