Debian events team member changes [was Re: Events team goals discussion]

Hi.

As I see on [1] this is the preferred way of contacting you for changes.

begin  quotation  from Lucas Nussbaum (in <20131129093424.GA18730@xanadu.blop.info>):
> On 29/11/13 at 10:15 +0100, Arne Wichmann wrote:
> > As far as I can see there is mostly me for the moment, with Geert slowly
> > catching up and Luca leaving. I have not seen anything from anybody else.
> > Maybe the list should be changed to reflect this reality.
>
> OK, thanks.
> Could you please submit bugs to update organization.en.html, and the
> email alias, to reflect that?

Given the above the Events team membership should probably be:

Alexander Wirt
Arne Wichmann
Franziska Lichtblau
Geert Stappers
Luca Capello

[1] http://www.debian.org/intro/organization.en.html

cu

AW
--
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support