Re: bugs.debian.org flowcharting

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 9:19 AM, Rooster Cogburn wrote:

> Webdev crew, I am real interested in how y'all flowchart the bugs on the
> packages.  I was thinking of writing a little app that does something
> similar and I liked what y'all were doing there.  It appears to be a
> combination of perl and imagemagick but that was just my intuition.  If you
> could provide even just a rough idea I'd be much obliged.

You have contacted the Debian web team, who are responsible for
maintaining the Debian website. The Debian web team is not responsible
for maintaining  the Debian bug tracker, contacting the bug tracking
system administrators would have been more appropriate.

http://www.debian.org/contact#infrastructure

That said, it was easy to find the answer:

git clone http://bugs-master.debian.org/debbugs-source/debbugs.git
less cgi/version.cgi

--
bye,