Re: Problems to load page TuxType and TuxMath / Problemas para cargar página Tux Math y TuxType

Linda,

On 13/11/13 07:16 AM, Linda Martinez wrote:
> I am writing to inform you that the project pages Tux Math and Tux Type
> are fallen: not allowed access.

Alioth suffered a catastrophic disk failure and so all pages served from
alioth.debian.org are down. The problem is being resolved as fast as
possible but we've been informed it is a "days" timeframe to solve, not
hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Meanwhile, perhaps you could use the Google
cache of those pages to get the information you need.

Ben