Re: Broken links on http://www.debian.org/doc/

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 2:09 AM, Kai Harries wrote:
>> Also is the link http://manpages.debian.net/ not working. Is this service
>> still available.
>
> The server hosting this service appears to be down. I have asked the
> Debian sysadmins what the status is and I will report back if they say
> something.

Their response is that machine it is on is dying and the people
running this service did not respond when contacted for help moving it
to another machine so it will probably remain offline until someone
steps up to maintain it.

I'll try to help push this forward so it can be resolved.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise