[no subject]

Hi all

(I'm not subscribed to -l10n-english, but yes to -www, so please CC me
if you don't CC -www)

I would like to ask for review of the wording of this text (now it's in
http://www.debian.org/contact ):

---
Please note that most of the e-mail addresses below
represent open mailing lists with public archives.
Read the <a href="$(HOME)/MailingLists/disclaimer">\
disclaimer</a> before sending any messages.
---

The reason for this petition is that I'm working on bug #680109 and my
proposal to solve it is to include that text (o a similar one) in
every page with links to Debian emails, or even in the footer of the
website (would be shown in every page).

If it goes in the footer, "below" would be "above" (or your proposal).

Thank you very much
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona