Re: Upcoming stable point release (7.2)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Upcoming stable point release (7.2)
- From: Cyril Brulebois <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 21:29:47 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20130922192947.GF30181@mraw.org>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <[🔎] email@example.com>
Adam D. Barratt <firstname.lastname@example.org> (2013-09-22):
> The next point release for "wheezy" (7.2) is scheduled for Saturday
> October 12th. Stable NEW will be frozen during the preceding weekend.
So there's a new linux kernel for that one:
which I haven't tested at all; there's kfreebsd-9 as well, along with
flash-kernel, multipath-tools, gnupg, grub2, and libgcrypt11 (looking
at the udeb-producing packages on the current p-u summary).
I wonder whether we need/want to fix iso-scan's #722711 in stable as
well. I haven't yet investigated if stable is affected and what the
fix looks like, though; just mentioning it in case somebody wants to
look into it.
-boot@, if anyone sees something that needs fixing in stable and
wasn't spotted/marked as such until now, please speak up.