Much ado about nothing..

I just wish to thank:

  • Jack Yu of UbuntuKylin for helping me as I worked over the weekend
  • StartOS for offering a Debian derivative in Chinese that actually works
  • Opensuse for Susestudio that helped me create my first custom Linux derivative last year
  • Fedora for introducing me to open-source / Linux platform in university (that was 2003).
  • Debian for always being there with its trademark spiral that kept me going around in circles in the IT industry, I'm loving it!
  • Adreinne of Zeromagnitude http://zeromagnitude.com for always writing emails that I can barely understand, yet she always bring out my softer side in front of a bunch of machines, it's queer, she's queer.

Lionel Lin Rongxiang