Gluing Wiki Shell Commands To CLI Interface? Call for Collaborators!

Greetings Debian-WWW Readers!

Apologies to anyone who also subscribes to 'debian-user'. You will have already seen my post there. No need to read on.

This is a call to programmers and Debian system gurus who might be interested in spending a couple hours a month
to work with me on a system (or site or tool, etc.) which would enable users to easily and speedily identify
a workflow for applying a system tweak or getting a configuration task done using the CLI.

Some feedback on the 'debian-user' list which mentioned the Debian Wiki pages set me to wondering:

a) Whether the tool might be able to source some of its "recipes" from the already vast and comprehensive web
documentation and Wiki pages that the Debian project has, and

b) If anyone involved in producing documentation for Debian might be interested in helping with the "glue"
functionality that would enable it to do so.

My original posting to 'debian-user' is given below for your reference.

If the idea sparks anyone's interest let me know at jofsama@yahoo.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Yours Sincerely,
Jarrod O'Flaherty.