Need your help,please!

I've been trying to download Google Chrome because my phone instructed me to for a couple of days now,but when I press the download tab,it doesn't.I also can't watch any videos on You Tube,I get messages like "unknown response" or "not enough space,delete files",I'm puzzled because both my phone and memory card are new.I'm using Nokia Asha 201
Can you please help me understand how to work this thing,your response will be much appreciated.
Phumi

Sent from my Nokia phone