Re: How i can be a vendor of Debian in my country?

[CC because I assumed you are not subscribed]

On Lu, 29 iul 13, 21:58:25, Allan Ricardo Azevedo Barcelos wrote:
> I'm a T.I consultor and i would like be a vendor, how i proceed?
>
> Tanks.
>
> Allan Ricardo Azevedo Barcelos

Hi Allan,

Since Debian can be downloaded for free your only option would be to
become a CD vendor. You might also be interested to be listed as a
Debian consultant if you offer such services.

Kind regards,
Andrei