Re: why the Chinese Debian web page is always older than the English one?

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 10:36 AM, 黄文彪 wrote:

> why the  Debian  web page in Chinese is always older than the English one?

Debian web pages are always manually translated by humans. I guess
there aren't always enough people to translate the web pages to
Chinese.

> can i help to do something about this?

Your help would be very welcome and is very needed. You can find more
information about how to help with translation here:

http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translating
http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-chinese/
http://www.debian.org/international/Chinese/
https://wiki.debian.org/zh_CN/L10n/Chinese