Debian 7.1, x86 Machines i386 does need PAE? Thanks!

Good morning!

I hope this email find all Debian team fine:)

Pleasse, because I am by a internet package with 5 GB per month, before to download Debian 7.1 which is more en 3.5 GB, I would greatly appreciate if you can tell me if this version does need PAE!

I do have a quite old Thinkpad T60 2400 with 2 GB ram.

Then, because I watch movies online e.g. stagevu.com, does this version come with codecs I need to view DivX? If not, what I do have to install?

Thanks and I eagerly await your response.

Cordially,

Guido Mezzalana