Matching IT Grant Available for Non-profits

Hi , is there someone in your organization that we can talk to regarding IT?

We are a socially conscious web design and media firm. We wanted to share with you that during our last 1 for 1 grant match campaign we allocated more than $500,000 helping more than 150 Nonprofit organizations upgrade their website.

You can learn more about us and apply for the 1 for 1 match at http://www.elevationweb.org/one_for_one.php

Feel free to call me if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

Joe

Joe Bertolo | Account Manager
ELEVATION - Web Solutions for Non - Profits
jbertolo@elevationweb.org

800.475.4590 | ext. 2
WASHINGTON DC | SAN FRANCISCO | MIAMI
www.elevationweb.org