Re: debian download of previous releases.

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 5:37 PM, Вячеслав Сахно wrote:

> Anyway i just wanted for ability to download previous debian releases to
> exist on site and its mirrors.

Archived releases are available here:

http://archive.debian.org/

ISO images for archived releases are available here:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/

The snapshot website contains all old source and binary packages:

http://snapshot.debian.org/

> Because i've experienced situation there i get error with new release:
> concretely problem with installation it in virtualbox.

Please file an installation report so that it can get fixed:

http://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy/i386/ch05s04.html.en#problem-report

> But there is no possibility to download previous releases from official
> source or its mirrors. It kind of suprising also to see that for such
> popular distribution.

In general using archived releases is not necessary because our latest
release is usually better.

> Please tell me if i writing to wrong address.

The Debian user support channels would have been a better place to
send your mail:

http://www.debian.org/support
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
http://forums.debian.net/